Rob brings over 20 years of leadership experience in ad tech, media sales, and product strategy. His responsibilities at JDA TSG include leading revenue growth, marketing, and sales strategy.
Rob focuses on ensuring that JDA TSG’s strategy and organization is structured for success and on driving new business opportunities. He ensures that clients have access to senior leadership at all levels and that clients are getting as much as they can from JDA TSG as strategic partners. The passion and care that Rob uses in working with existing clients helps him attract new clients.
When clients are in a state of flux or in hyper growth mode, Rob works closely with them to understand their business and determine how to help them solve problems as they plan for the future. With Rob in the lead, JDA TSG helps clients think about issues they’ve yet to address and identify the challenges they’ll be facing and the solutions for those future needs.
One thing that has helped Rob in his career is applying his experience at the University of Pennsylvania as a baseball player. As an athlete, Rob learned that time management is crucial, the value of setting high standards and goals, and the need to continuously improve your skills.
As someone who is dedicated to helping clients succeed, Rob is in a unique position to assist them with problem solving, formulating solutions and backing that up with process and procedures. He focuses on providing a unique plan and set of deliverables that not only goes from paper to real world execution but also includes the follow through to achieve success every day. Rob’s philosophy can be summed up as:
- We are always open to new ideas in the clients’ best interest
- We are passionate about execution
- We are relentless about feedback and quality of service
- Our clients’ success will drive our success
Rob lives in New Jersey with his wife, three daughters, and their Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. He loves traveling as a family and cooking with his kids. Rob works to build awareness and raise funds across multiple charities to find better treatments and a cure for Type 1 Diabetes.
- Strong track record for leading high performing diverse teams that thrive in fast paced environments
- Rob has the ability to meet an operational goal while ensuring that short and long-term goals are met
- Head of Programmatic Media, Product Sales and Strategy for the Americas, Google
- BA, University of Pennsylvania; member of the University’s baseball team