Marc spearheads talent acquisition at JDA TSG for a Fortune 15 Tech Company CE program, a Financial Software and Solutions Company business process engineering program, and the global tech company’s consulting services. Marc has used his human capital management skills to gain an improved understanding of the skills required to be successful in these roles, allowing him and the JDA TSG team to accomplish an unprecedented level of success.
Marc appreciates that the exceptional talent needed for internal initiatives and clients is in high demand. As Marc evaluates and analyzes these needs from a holistic viewpoint, he focuses on keeping things simple by distilling them down to their core to determine what his candidates need to be successful in the various roles he recruits for. Marc believes that effective problem solving requires achieving clarity around a task, situation, challenge, or opportunity. Without clarity, Marc knows that trying to craft and implement a strategy for success is premature. He also knows it’s important to take a step back and analyze challenges to define the best strategy.
Marc lives in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- Talent Attraction, Assessment, Acquisition, Management, Retention
- Principal Consultant – Business Strategy at DataManeuvers Innovations
- Director – Human Capital Management at Scalability Experts
- Manager of the Year – Multiple Years
- President’s Club – 3 Times
- President’s/ Dean’s List – Academic Achievement – University of Texas
- BS, Human Resources Management, University of Texas at Arlington
- MBA/MS, Human Resources Management, University of Texas at Arlington