Jeff possesses more than 15 years of operations and sales management experience. As Senior Vice President of Operations at JDA TSG, he specializes in strategic problem solving, program adoption, and continuous improvement methodologies that contribute to the success of his teams.
Before joining the company, Jeff was one of the first five managers at AT&T to oversee a team responsible for both sales and service during the pilot launch of AT&T’s U-verse product. His team sold U-Verse while servicing wireless customers, a model still used today nationwide. Jeff was a top achiever at AT&T:
- Honored as a monthly Circle of Distinction winner eight times
- Honored as a Top Performer in the Austin Market three times
- Implemented a Features Sales Incentive Contest program that increased feature sales by 25% call center wide over a six-month period
Jeff took the next step in his career, and while at Safeguard Business Systems, he created a new Commission/Incentive Structure for the business. When Jeff joined JDA TSG, he brought his employee-focused management approach to support JDA TSG’s culture. He also achieved the best results of a Resource Coordination program in the Americas for a Fortune 15 Tech Company while with JDA TSG.
With his background and expertise, Jeff is a sought-after resource among his clients. He sees clients struggling with thinking outside the box, breaking through red tape, finding efficiencies, and scaling their operations. Jeff assists them by bringing a fresh approach that is grounded in the client’s culture, while identifying creative solutions that clients find easy to execute.
Jeff earned a BS in Political Communication from the University of Texas-Austin, and he uses that knowledge to tailor his communications with clients and colleagues at JDA TSG. He knows that the best way to appeal to an audience is to match his communication approach to the audiences’. It’s an excellent way to encourage partnership and shared visions, which ensures that goals are met.
Jeff is married to Rachel, and they have a young son, Ethan. Jeff enjoys traveling, playing the guitar and poker, learning about personal finance, and watching sports. He is very interested in problem solving, learning new things, and finding ways to be competitive in everyday life.
- 15 years of operations and sales management experience.
- One of the first five managers at AT&T to oversee a team responsible for both sales and service during the pilot launch of AT&T’s U-verse product
- BS in Political Communication from the University of Texas-Austin