What Skills Do You Need to Be a Customer Engineer at JDA TSG?
If you are a Customer Engineer, or if you have the experience to move into that role in an enterprise setting, JDA TSG is the place to be. JDA TSG gives you the freedom to grow.
JDA TSG is looking for passionate professionals who want to make a difference and take their career to the next level. Customer Engineers at JDA TSG benefit from a leadership team that is dedicated to helping their employees expand their capabilities to become the go-to experts for the most recognizable brands in the world.
Check out this current JDA TSG CE Employee Testimonial:
To qualify for this role, you need a range of skills. First and foremost, you need to have in-depth experience providing support in your main area of expertise. You need to be familiar with the issues and challenges faced by high-profile companies in enterprise environments. Beyond the technical expertise, you’ll need to possess a variety of skills and abilities.
In general, you will need to act as the primary onsite technical contact who provides customer visibility, advanced technical support, and problem resolution for corporate customers, including issues raised to the highest levels of management.
To achieve that goal, you will need:
- Excellent written, oral, presentation and technical writing skills
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- An understanding of corporate environments and related business requirements
- A passion for providing world-class customer service
- The ability to identify and interpret the needs and wants of the customer’s executives and leaders
- The ability to tactfully handle and articulate the customers’ critical issues
More specifically, you’ll need the ability to work with customers at all levels to educate them concerning a variety of issues, including:
- Training – You will be called on to conduct standard product workshops
- In-Depth Product Reviews – You’ll need to use white board or chalk talk sessions to explain the pros and cons of alternative products.
- Implementation Reviews – You’ll need to conduct post operational reviews of product implementation
- Product Upgrade/Migration Assessments – You’ll need to present assessments of the opportunities for product upgrades or migrations
- System Performance Reviews – You will need to present your findings related to system performance to management at all levels
- Health Checks and Assessments – You’ll need the skills to analyze a customers’ existing systems to assess the health and functionality being provided
If you believe you have those skills and abilities, JDA TSG offers you the opportunity to grow in your career. The freedom and flexibility you will find at JDA TSG is typically much greater than what you might be experiencing in your current job.
If you want to take your career to the next level, join an organization that will support you in taking your career from where you are now to where you want to be. At JDA TSG, you’ll get out of the cubicle, have opportunities to become an even better specialist in your area of expertise, and have opportunities to learn new technology.
If you are a good engineer now, this job will make you a great engineer!
Interested in learning more about these CE roles?